Welcome to Cayman Ecommerce Terms and Conditions
“Cayman Aisles Web Services” also referred to as “The Aisles Ltd.”, “us”, “we”, or “our” provides website features and other products and services to you when you visit, shop and/or donate at caymanecommerce.com (the “Site” or “Website”), use Cayman Aisles products or services, use Cayman Aisles applications for mobile, or use software provided by Cayman Aisles in connection with any of the foregoing (collectively called, “Cayman Aisles Services”). Cayman Aisles provides the Cayman Aisles Services subject to the following conditions.
By using Cayman Aisles Services, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully.
We offer a wide range of eCommerce and web development services, and sometimes additional terms may apply. When you use a Cayman Aisles Service (for example, Your Profile, Gift Certificates, or eStore or eTicketing) you also will be subject to the guidelines, terms and agreements applicable to that Cayman Aisles Service. If these Terms and Conditions of Use are inconsistent with the Service Terms, those Service Terms will control.
When you use any Cayman Aisles Service, or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site or through the other Cayman Aisles Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included in or made available through any Cayman Aisles Service, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations is the property of Cayman Aisles or its content suppliers. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any Cayman Aisles Service is the exclusive property of Cayman Aisles.
In addition, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names included in or made available through any Cayman Aisles Service are trademarks or trade dress of Cayman Aisles. Cayman Aisles’ trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Cayman Aisles’, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Cayman Aisles. All other trademarks not owned by Cayman Aisles that appear in any Cayman Aisles Service are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Cayman Aisles.
LICENSE AND ACCESS
Subject to your compliance with these Conditions of Use and your payment of any applicable fees, Cayman Aisles or its content providers grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the Cayman Aisles Services. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of any Cayman Aisles Service, or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of any Cayman Aisles Service or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another Retailer; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms and Conditions of Use or any Service Terms are reserved and retained by Cayman Aisles or its licensors, suppliers, publishers, rights holders, or other content providers. No Cayman Aisles Service, nor any part of any Cayman Aisles Service, may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Cayman Aisles. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Cayman Aisles without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Cayman Aisles’ name or trademarks without the express written consent of Cayman Aisles. You may not misuse the Cayman Aisles Services. You may use the Cayman Aisles Services only as permitted by law. The licenses granted by Cayman Aisles terminate if you do not comply with these Terms and Conditions of Use or any Service Terms.
If you use any Cayman Aisles Service, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Cayman Aisles does sell products for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18, you may use the Cayman Aisles Services only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Alcohol listings on Cayman Aisles are intended for adults. You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase alcohol, or use any site functionality related to alcohol. Cayman Aisles reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS, COMMUNICATIONS, AND OTHER CONTENT
Visitors may post reviews, comments, photos, and other content; submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. Cayman Aisles reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Cayman Aisles a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Cayman Aisles and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Cayman Aisles for all claims resulting from content you supply. Cayman Aisles has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Cayman Aisles takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Cayman Aisles respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact Cayman Aisles by email to email@example.com
RISK OF LOSS
All items purchased from Cayman Aisles are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND TITLE
Cayman Aisles does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our Item Return Center. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Cayman Aisles does not take title to the refunded item. For more information about our returns and refunds, please see our Returns & Refunds Policy.
Cayman Aisles attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Cayman Aisles does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any Cayman Aisles Service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Cayman Aisles itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Except where noted otherwise, the List Price or Suggested Price displayed for products on any Cayman Aisles Service represents the full retail price listed on the product itself, suggested by the Retailer, or estimated in accordance with standard industry practice; or the estimated retail value for a comparably featured item offered elsewhere. The List Price or Suggested Price is a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every area on any particular day. Where an item is offered for sale by one of our Retailers, the List Price or Suggested Price may be provided by the Retailers.
With respect to items sold by Cayman Aisles, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order. Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If the correct price of an item sold by Cayman Aisles is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Other Retailers may follow different policies in the event of a mispriced item.
We generally do not charge your credit card until after your order has entered the shipping process or, for digital products, until we make the digital product available to you.
Parties other than Cayman Aisles operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines on this site. In addition, we provide links to the sites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their Web sites. Cayman Aisles does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other conditions of use.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE CAYMAN AISLES SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE CAYMAN AISLES SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY CAYMAN AISLES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. CAYMAN AISLES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE CAYMAN AISLES SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE CAYMAN AISLES SERVICES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE CAYMAN AISLES SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, CAYMAN AISLES DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF RETAILERABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CAYMAN AISLES DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE CAYMAN AISLES SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE CAYMAN AISLES SERVICES, CAYMAN AISLES’ SERVERS OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM CAYMAN AISLES ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. CAYMAN AISLES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF ANY CAYMAN AISLES SERVICE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ANY CAYMAN AISLES SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any Cayman Aisles Service, or to any products or services sold or distributed by Cayman Aisles or through Cayman Aisles.com will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in summary court if your claims qualify.
There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow these Terms and Conditions of Use as a court would.
To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to our offices at PO Box 1270, Grand Cayman KY1-1503, Cayman Islands. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be the sole responsibility of the Claimant. We will reimburse those fees for claims totaling less than $10,000 unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. Likewise, Cayman Aisles will not seek attorneys’ fees and costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the county where you live or at another mutually agreed location.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
By using any Cayman Aisles Service, you agree that such use is governed by the laws of the Cayman Islands, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, such will govern these Terms and Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Cayman Aisles.
SITE POLICIES, MODIFICATION, AND SEVERABILITY
OUR MAILING ADDRESS
Cayman Aisles Ltd.
P.O. Box 1270
Grand Cayman KY1-1503
Please note also that providing detailed and accurate information at the outset will facilitate efficient processing of your request. That information will include, for example, e-mail and/or credit card number used to make purchases for retail purchase information; the name, e-mail, and physical address of a seller for seller information; and IP address.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact Cayman Aisles by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . We respond quickly to the concerns of rights owners about any alleged infringement.
If you prefer to submit a report in writing, please provide us with this information:
Cayman Aisles Copyright address for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
P.O. Box 1270
Grand Cayman KY1-1503
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Cayman Aisles that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
Additional Cayman Aisles Software Terms
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Use of the Cayman Aisles Software. You may use Cayman Aisles Software solely for purposes of enabling you to use and enjoy the Cayman Aisles Services as provided by Cayman Aisles, and as permitted by the Terms and Conditions of Use, these Software Terms and any Service Terms. You may not incorporate any portion of the Cayman Aisles Software into your own programs or compile any portion of it in combination with your own programs, transfer it for use with another service, or sell, rent, lease, lend, loan, distribute or sub-license the Cayman Aisles Software or otherwise assign any rights to the Cayman Aisles Software in whole or in part. You may not use the Cayman Aisles Software for any illegal purpose. We may cease providing any Cayman Aisles Software and we may terminate your right to use any Cayman Aisles Software at any time. Your rights to use the Cayman Aisles Software will automatically terminate without notice from us if you fail to comply with any of these Software Terms, the Conditions of Use or any other Service Terms. Additional third party terms contained within or distributed with certain Cayman Aisles Software that are specifically identified in related documentation may apply to that Cayman Aisles Software (or software incorporated with the Cayman Aisles Software) and will govern the use of such software in the event of a conflict with these Terms and Conditions of Use. All software used in any Cayman Aisles Service is the property of Cayman Aisles or its software suppliers.
- No Reverse Engineering. You may not, and you will not encourage, assist or authorize any other person to copy, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble, or otherwise tamper with, the Cayman Aisles Software, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from or of the Cayman Aisles Software.
- Updates. In order to keep the Cayman Aisles Software up-to-date, we may offer automatic or manual updates at any time and without notice to you.
DISCLOSURES, DISCLAIMERS, ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
We may have a financial relationship with some of the merchants we mention.
From time to time, our posts and pages may contain affiliate links, which means we may get compensated and/or earn a commission at no extra cost to you if the affiliate links are utilized to make a purchase.
Our editorial content, including the advice we provide for educational purposes and the opinion we express on products, services and merchants is not influenced in any way by advertisers or affiliate partnerships and the integrity of our content is in no way compromised by such financial relationships.
We only affiliate with products, services, and merchants that we believe will provide value to our readers. We only endorse products, services and merchants that we have personally used or tested and consider of the highest quality standard.
It remains solely your personal responsibility to conduct your own investigation to determine whether to purchase an affiliate product or service.
You will not rely on any recommendation, reference, or information provided by us and we cannot be held liable or responsible for any damages resulting from your purchase.
The information provided by us on caymanaisles.com (the “Site’), and in the resources available for download through the Site is for educational and general informational purposes only.
All information on the Site is provided in good faith and every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is as accurate and complete as possible and free from errors; however, we assume no responsibility for errors, omissions, or contrary interpretation, and make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, relevance, validity, reliability, availability, timeliness or completeness of any information on the Site.
Under no circumstance shall we be held liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental loss or damage or any damages of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the Site or reliance on any information provided on the Site.
By using the Site, you accept full personal responsibility for any harm or damage you suffer as a result of your actions arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site or its content.
You agree to use judgment and conduct due diligence to verify any information obtained from the Site before taking any action or implementing any suggestions or recommendations set out on the Site.
Your use of the Site is solely at your own risk and you expressly agree not to rely upon any information contained in the Site.
We reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Site at any time without prior notice.
We do not warrant that the Site are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Any perceived slights of specific persons, peoples, or organizations are unintentional.
Any product, website, and company names mentioned on the Site are the trademarks or copyright properties of their respective owners. We are not associated or affiliated with them in any way.
External links disclaimer
The Site may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with us. The Site does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, relevance, validity, reliability, availability, timeliness or completeness of any information on these external websites.
Affiliate links disclaimer
We may have a financial relationship with some of the merchants we mention.
Some links may be affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission at absolutely no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through a link.
Please refer to our disclosures within this page for further information.
The information contained on the Site and the resources available for download through the Site is not intended as, and shall not be understood or construed as, legal advice.
The information contained on the Site and the resources available for download through the Site are for educational and general informational purposes only, and do not constitute advertising, a solicitation or legal advice.
Use of, access to or transmission of such information is not intended to create, and receipt thereof does not constitute formation of, an attorney-client relationship.
Before taking any actions based upon such information, we expressly recommend that you seek advice from a licensed legal professional in your jurisdiction.
Your use of the Site is solely at your own risk and you expressly agree not to rely upon any information contained in the Site or in the resources available for download through the Site as a substitute for professional legal advice.
Under no circumstance shall we be held liable or responsible for any errors or omissions on the Site or for any damage you may suffer in respect to any actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of the Site and/or as a result of failing to seek competent advice from a legal professional.
EARNINGS DISCLAIMER, TESTIMONIALS AND OTHER DISCLAIMERS
We may disclose our income reports and success results of our current or former customers including product reviews and testimonials on the website from time to time. These income reports, product reviews and testimonials are accurate and strictly for informational purposes only.
We share this information as examples to you but it does not serve as a guarantee or promise of any kind for your results and successes if you decide to use the same information, reviews, products, services, tips and techniques offered here.
All the testimonials included on our websites, programs, products and/or services are real world examples and stories of other people’s experiences with our programs, products and/or services. But they are not intended to serve as a guarantee that you will achieve same or similar results. Each individual’s performance is different and your results will vary accordingly.
You are encouraged to perform your own due diligence and research and are solely responsible for your earnings and results. Your earning potential and results are contingent upon your personal circumstances, abilities, experience and skills. Therefore, you agree not to hold us and/or our officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us liable for any of your successes or failures directly or indirectly related to the information, reports, reviews, products and/or services presented to you here.
SPONSORED POSTS / REVIEWS DISCLAIMER
We may include sponsored posts on our website from time to time for products or services we recommend or those that have been valuable in our personal experience or use.
We may review different products, services and other resources to provide reviews of books, services and any other recommendations to you. We may receive incentives, discounts, compensation or free products in exchange for our reviews and sponsored content. All such reviews and sponsored posts are solely our honest opinions made in good faith. You are always encouraged to perform your own due diligence prior to relying on them.
We share this information as examples to you but it does not serve as a guarantee or promise of any kind for your results and successes if you decide to use the same information, reviews, products, services, tips and techniques offered here.
You are encouraged to perform your own due diligence and research and are solely responsible for your decisions, purchases from our affiliate links, sponsored content and results. Your earning potential and results are contingent upon your personal circumstances, abilities, experience and skills. Therefore, you agree not to hold us and/or our officers, employees, successors, shareholders, joint venture partners or anyone else working with us liable for any of your successes or failures directly or indirectly related to the information, reports, reviews, products and/or services presented to you here.
FAIR USE DISCLAIMER
This website reviews products and online software including but not limited to posting of product images from other websites, logos of manufacturers. In doing so, no copyright is claimed for this kind of content on the website and to the extent that such material may appear to be infringed, we assert that such alleged infringement is permissible under the fair use principles of local and international copyright laws. If you believe any material has been used in an unauthorized manner, please contact us at email@example.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Aisles Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”) owns and operates caymanaisles.com (the “Site”).
The Site is intended for individuals who are 18 years of age or older.
By visiting and using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements.
All information on the site, including any and all copyrights, trademarks, design rights and other intellectual property rights related to the content and work product on the site, is owned by Director/s and Shareholder/s of The Aisles Ltd operating Caymanaisles.com, with the exception of the content you submit to us set forth in the section labelled ‘Content You Submit to Us’.
The copying, redistribution, use, or publication by you of any such Content is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Site does not grant you any ownership rights to the Content of our Site.
The reproducing in any format (including on another website) of any part of our Site (including content, images and designs) without our prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
Requests for prior written consent should be addressed to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may provide links to our Site as long as:
- you clearly give credit to us as the author,
- include a hyperlink to our Site and/or the specific page/s mentioned within your post, comment, video, audio, broadcast, etc.
- you do not remove or obscure any portion of our Site by framing or otherwise,
- your website does not engage in illegal or pornographic activities, and
- provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not provide links in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our prior written consent.
- You must not provide links from any website that is not owned by you.
- You must cease providing links to our Site immediately upon our request.
Reliance on Content
The Content of the site is meant for informational purposes only and is not intended to amount to professional or specific advice on which reliance should be placed.
Please refer to our disclaimers above for further information.
Every effort has been made to only provide complete and accurate information. However, we disclaim all responsibility and liability arising from any inaccuracies and any reliance placed on the information presented on the Site and shall not be liable for any damages or harm.
The materials on the Site is provided ‘as is’. The Site makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Site does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its websites or otherwise relating to such materials or on any website linked to the Site.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Site may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Site does not warrant that any of the materials on its websites are accurate, complete, or current. The Site may make changes to the materials contained on its websites at any time without notice. The Site does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Content You Submit to Us
You may be provided with the ability to upload, display, post, transmit, send, email or otherwise submit to us on the Site or on any of our social media accounts, content in the form of text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (the “content”, or “content you submit to us”).
You expressly acknowledge and agree that once you submit the content to us, it will be accessible by others, and that there is no confidentiality or privacy with regard to such content, including, without limitation, any personally identifying information that you may make available.
You, and not us, are entirely, and solely, responsible for all the content you submit to us. We do not claim ownership rights in the content you submit to us. However, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license to modify, compile, combine with other content, copy, record, synchronize, transmit, translate, format, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise use or exploit (including for profit) such content and all intellectual property and moral rights therein, including, without limitation, distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any social media channels or technology now known or hereafter devised.
You represent and warrant that
- the content you submit to us is your original creation or you own the content or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth above;
- the content you submit to us does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person;
You agree to be held solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademark or other proprietary rights of the content you submit to us and for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of the content you submit to us.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will our company or its directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third person for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any website linked to it and any materials posted on it.
In no event shall the Site be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Site, even if the Site or an authorized party of the Site has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
As a condition of your use of the Site you warrant that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site damaging, disabling, or impairing or attempting to damage, disable or impair the Site gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site interfering with or causing disruption in the operation of the Site modifying, reverse-engineering, decompiling, disassembling, participating in the transfer or sale, creating derivative works or attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, in whole or in part, any of the content available on the Site.
You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes only and any violation of any provision contained in these Terms may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
When you leave a comment on our Site your comment will be publicly available to other visitors of the Site.
If you leave a comment on our Site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Your comment may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We reserve the right to remove any comment that we determine to be unlawful, inappropriate, offensive or otherwise objectionable or in violation of intellectual property laws or these Terms.
While using the Site you may provide certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address or IP address.
By using our Site you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Links to Other Websites
This Site may from time to time contain links to third-party websites.
The Site has not reviewed all of the websites linked to its websites and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Site. Use of any such linked websites is at the user’s own risk.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content or practices of any third-party websites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Content on the Site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.).
Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We may have a financial relationship with some of the merchants we mention.
The Site may contain affiliate links, which means we may get compensated at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase through a link.
Our editorial content, including the opinion we express on products, services and merchants are not influenced in any way by advertisers or affiliate partnerships.
We only endorse products, services and merchants that we have personally used/tested and consider of the highest quality standard.
Use of Downloadable Digital Content and Course Content
When purchasing a digital product or course from our Site or downloading a free digital product in exchange for your email address from our Site you are granted a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license of our materials for your personal or internal business use only.
You acknowledge and agree that under this license you have no right to:
– modify, copy, reproduce or sell the materials;
– use the materials for any commercial purpose;
– decompile or reverse engineer;
– remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
– transfer the materials to another person;
– create derivative works based upon the materials;
– offer any competing products based upon the materials.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Refund of Digital Products and Course Fees
If you have purchased a digital product, enrolled in a course or joined a membership directly on our Site and you are not pleased with your purchase, we may refund your purchase price within thirty (30) days of your purchase provided that receipt or alternative proof of purchase are produced and adequate evidence that use of the digital product has ceased is provided.
If you wish to request a refund, notify us in writing at email@example.com and we will process your request in a timely manner.
Purchases and Donations
We may offer products and services for sale on the Site, and we may offer opportunities to make donations to our organization. Please carefully read all donation and pricing terms available in the areas of the Site that allow you to make donations or purchases. Your use of the Site includes the ability to enter into agreements and/or make transactions electronically. You acknowledge that entering into a transaction electronically (including without limitation all records relating to such transactions) constitutes your agreement and intent to be bound by and to pay for such agreements and transactions. We are not responsible for typographic errors. Some aspects of the Site may require you to pay a fee. The price for each respective We Materials will be clearly marked on the launch page and also clearly marked when you enter your credit card information to purchase. A valid credit card (VISA or MasterCard) is required to pay for our Materials. The fee will be charged only when you submit your credit card information to us. This license is a personal, limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license, and we reserve the right to alter or revoke the license at any time by providing notice to you. You agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes incurred by you or anyone using your account and obtain and maintain all equipment and services needed in order to access the Site.
- Price changes. We may revise the pricing for products, services or features offered through the Site at any time, but we will give you advance notice of these changes via email. Unless otherwise noted, all currency references are in Cayman Islands dollars. All fees and charges are payable in accordance with payment terms in effect at the time the fee or the charge becomes payable. If there is a dispute regarding payment of fees to, or products or services provided by, us, your account may be closed without warning or notice at our sole discretion. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH IN ANY RETURN POLICY OR CANCELLATION POLICY APPLICABLE TO OUR FEE-BASED PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR FEATURES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY APPLICABLE FEES AND OTHER CHARGES FOR FEE-BASED PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR FEATURES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART. YOU ARE FULLY LIABLE FOR ALL CHARGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT, INCLUDING ANY UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES.
- Subscription. By purchasing a subscription membership through the Site, you are expressly agreeing that we are authorized to charge you a monthly subscription fee at the then current rate of the subscriptions that you select plus any applicable tax, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Site to the payment method you provided during registration (or to a different payment method if you change your account information). As used in these Terms, “billing” shall indicate either a charge or debt, as applicable, against your payment method. The subscription fee or fees will be billed at the beginning of the paying portion of your subscription and each month thereafter unless and until you cancel your subscription. We automatically bill your payment method each month on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paying subscription. Subscription charges are fully earned upon payment. In the event that your paying subscription began on a day not contained in a given month, we bill your payment method on the last day of such month. For example, if you became a paying subscriber on January 31st, your payment method would be billed on February 28th. You acknowledge that the amount billed each month may vary from month to month for reasons that include differing amounts due to promotional offers, differing amounts due to changes in your subscriptions, changes in the amount of applicable sales tax, and charges for termination and your subscription. You authorize us to charge your payment method for such vary amounts. We may also periodically authorize your card in anticipation of subscription or related charges. All fees and charges are fully earned upon payment. Payments are nonrefundable and THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDIT FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. If you want to use a different payment method or if there is a change in payment method, such as your credit card validity or expiration date, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are responsible for keeping your payment information current or cancelling, your account. If your payment method reaches its expiration date and you do not edit your payment information or cancel your account, you authorize us to continue billing that payment method and you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts.
- Ongoing Subscription. Your subscription will continue in effect unless and until you cancel your subscription or we terminate it. You must cancel your subscription before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s membership fees to your payment method. We will bill the monthly membership fee at the then current rate plus any applicable taxes to the payment method you provide to us during registration (or to a different payment method if you change your account information).
- All Rental and Sales Final. All purchased and rentals of our Materials are final unless otherwise noted on the specific promotion, product, service, subscription, webinar, course, event or sale.
- Credit Expiration. Unused credits purchased through the Site will expire after 365 days from purchase.
- Gift Subscriptions. Gift subscriptions are designed to be sent to friends and family, so that they create their own accounts and have full access to all subscription content. Gift purchasers may opt to send a gift subscription notice to their chosen gift recipient on a date within six calendar months of the purchase. Gift subscriptions do not automatically renew unless you already have an active subscription to the digital content. At the end of the gift term, if the gift recipient did not already have an active subscription to the digital content, the account’s subscription access will end. If a gift recipient would like to continue viewing content after the gift term, they can purchase their own personal subscription. The subscription term doesn’t begin until the gift recipient redeems their gift code. Please note that gift subscriptions, which constitute a pre-paid membership subscription to the channel can be purchased and redeemed online only on the channel itself. We are not responsible for hardware issues related to your device’s access to the channel, so please check with the applicable device maker for compatibility. Gift subscriptions are not refundable or redeemable for cash, either prior or subsequent to redemption, unless otherwise required by applicable law. Unless otherwise specified, gift subscriptions do not expire, so please keep your gift subscription and subscription code in a safe location as we are not responsible for lost or stolen subscription codes.
- You may cancel your account with us at any time by following the instructions on the Site. For subscription services, WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR AN PARTIAL-MONTH SUBSCRIPTION PERIODS. If you voluntarily cancel your account or allow your account to lapse, you may reactivate your account at any time through the user account section of the Site.
- Accounts terminated by us for any type of abuse including, without limitation, a violation of these Terms, may not be reactivated. We reserve the right to immediately terminate your account in our sole discretion, and without prior notice to you if, for example, you violate the Terms. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a repeat copyright infringer, we will, in appropriate circumstances, permanently terminate your account and remove all of your User Content from the Site.
Affiliate, Earnings and Rewards Programs
- We may offer programs which allow registered members to earn monetary and non-monetary rewards. Participants of our Affiliate, Earnings and Rewards programs must be at least 18 year of age at the time of first use. Use of and participation in any of our Affiliate, Earnings and Rewards programs is open to international participants. However, We reserve the right to geographically limit or restrict your access to these services based upon your location and/or citizenship. Our Affiliate, Earnings and Rewards programs are subject to minimum payouts. Associated monetary earnings will only be delivered once you have accrued the minimum payout amount of CI$150. Minimum payout amounts are clarified within their respective access points within the service in some cases. Payment will not be delivered to you until you have selected your preferred method of payment. We reserve the right to alter at its discretion, without notice to you, the minimum payout amounts associated with its services.
- Tax Considerations for US Citizens. Earnings and/or rewards you have accrued using our services may be subject to tax filings and withholdings in accordance with United States tax laws. We reserve the right to deny or withhold delivery of earnings, at any time, if you do not provide requested tax identification information in compliance with United States tax laws. We may require you to provide identifying personal information, such as your social security number, in order to comply with these laws.
- Account Deactivation and Forfeiture of Earnings. We reserve the right to deactivate your account at its discretion and retrieve or eliminate your accrued earnings and/or rewards without notification. We are not obligated to pay past, present or future earnings and/or rewards to holders of deactivated accounts.
- Elimination of Earnings Source. From time to time, videos may be removed by us or our members without notice. We are not responsible for compensating you for the loss of past, present or future income from these eliminated sources.
- Refunded Earnings. We may refund purchases to customers at our sole discretion. Your earnings may be associated with purchases which have resulted in refunds. In the case that We have refunded a purchase associated with your earnings, We may revoke your associated earnings in order to fulfill the refund. We will not compensate you for earnings lost as a result of the refunds.
- Earnings Expiration. Uncollected payments earned through use of our affiliate systems will expire 365 days from the date of earning.
We reserve the right to terminate your rights under these Terms without notice if you fail to comply with any of these Terms.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us and our partners, consultants, agents, officers, directors, employees, subcontractors, successors, service providers, and affiliates free from any liability, loss, claim, and expense, including reasonable attorney fees, related to your violation of these Terms, your use of our Site or your infringement, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
All updates will be posted on this page and you are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes.
This policy is subject to change at anytime.